Mindfulness, Compassion & The heart of the Buddha in India
January 2018 (to be confirmed)
Learn the power of mindfulness and compassion. Applications and importance for life, work, focus, mental and emotional balance.
Mindfulness cultivates attention to the only moment we have at hand: the present moment. This allows us to live life as fully as possible, even in the most difficult moments. With self-compassion we cultivate love. This love will nog prevent challenges but will help us dealing with them.
- Getting insight in the mind
- Focusing your attention & balance your emotions
- Working skillfully with challenges
- Handling stress and burn-out and preventing depression –
- Living with joy and compassion
- Insight into the brain and the possibility of happiness
- Insight into the Emotional Regulation System: where science meets the Buddha
- Finding a safe haven in the midst of turmoil – insights and meditation
- Dealing with the inner critic – Handling stress, worrying and intense emotions – tips & meditations
- Accepting yourself – insights & meditations
- Self-esteem – pitfalls and the power of self-compassion
- Learning from mistakes: the mud and the lotus
- Forgiveness, what it is and is not – meditations
- Mindful & compassionate communication: the Samurai & his mother
- Self care & living a full life from the heart – insights, tips & meditations
Dr David Dewulf is a medical doctor and author of 15 books on Mindfulness with over 100,000 copies sold in Belgium & The Netherlands. Some of his books have been translated into French and German. Thousands of people have joined his courses and professional trainings. He collaborated with several universities for scientific research.
More information on the course will be available soon.
If you have any questions, you can already contact us through email@example.com
North Goa (exact location to be confirmed)
Trainer David Dewulf +32 494 94 60 60
More info to follow shortly
Total class, training & meditation time is 30 hours, including a total of 3 hours optional Tai Chi Qi Gong on the beach early morning.