MBCT for life – Teacher training (2 days)
zo 20/06/2021 09:30 - zo 27/06/2021 17:30
This course is taught in English by Ruth Baer from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre (OMC)
Days: On Sunday June 20 & 27
Time: 9:30 – 17:30
Part of the teacher training curriculum:
- I AM: this teacher training can be followed as part of ‘Fase 4‘ or as a specialisation.
- SeeTrue: this formation counts as two ‘keuzethemadagen‘.
Required preliminary training:
- Pen and paper
- Computer (or smartphone, tablet) with webcam and speakers
- Stable internet connection, quiet environment
- Please log in on Zoom at least 15 minutes before start of the course, for a smooth start of the training
- A few days before the start you will receive the Zoom login
- General information about Zoom can be found here (in Dutch)
Content of the training