Mind & Heart @ Work – Module A: Mindfulness training (Eur. Parliament only)
This event is reserved for the European Parliament.
The training will be held on Tuesdays from 12.15 pm to 1.30 pm.
Session 1: Sept 10th
Session 2 : Sept 24th
Session 3: Oct 1st
Session 4: Oct 8th
Session 5: Oct 15th
Session 6: Nov 12th
- Digital syllabus
- Audio downloads
- 6-week follow up
This training is an application of mindfulness in a busy and demanding work environment, where attention, stress and work/life balance stand on the foreground.
You learn how to:
- focus attention and act attentively.
- identify stress factors and their signals.
- break through stress cycles & dealing with emotions like irritation.
- Switch from ‘automatic pilot’ to conscious action with STAR.
- approach work situations with increased awareness.
- deal ‘wise‘ with stress and difficult situations.
- strengthen your resilience & prevent burn-out.
- think solution focused rather then problem focused.
- better resistance to stress.
- increase in self confidence, self-worth and creativity.
- increased efficiency and satisfaction at work
- better problem-solving abilities.
- greater capacity to concentrate.
- positive influence on work relations (emotional intelligence).
- enhanced vitality.
- improvement in quality of life.
In a 6-WEEK FOLLOW UP you will receive tips on several subjects