Mind & Heart @ Work – Module A: Mindfulness training (Eur. Parliament only)
This event is reserved for the European Parliament.
The training will be held on Tuesdays from 12.15 pm to 1.30 pm.
Below you can find the session dates and the room numbers at the WIM building (Belliardstraat 80, 1000 Brussel).
Session 1: Sept 10th (WIM 06Z740)
Session 2 : Sept 24th (WIM 01P100)
Session 3: Oct 1st (WIM 01P100)
Session 4: Oct 8th (WIM 01P100)
Session 5: Oct 15th (WIM 01P100)
Session 6: Nov 12th (WIM 01P100)
- Digital syllabus
- Audio downloads
- 6-week follow up
This training is an application of mindfulness in a busy and demanding work environment, where attention, stress and work/life balance stand on the foreground.
You learn how to:
- focus attention and act attentively.
- identify stress factors and their signals.
- break through stress cycles & dealing with emotions like irritation.
- Switch from ‘automatic pilot’ to conscious action with STAR.
- approach work situations with increased awareness.
- deal ‘wise‘ with stress and difficult situations.
- strengthen your resilience & prevent burn-out.
- think solution focused rather then problem focused.
- better resistance to stress.
- increase in self confidence, self-worth and creativity.
- increased efficiency and satisfaction at work
- better problem-solving abilities.
- greater capacity to concentrate.
- positive influence on work relations (emotional intelligence).
- enhanced vitality.
- improvement in quality of life.
In a 6-WEEK FOLLOW UP you will receive tips on several subjects