DEAL POSITIVILY WITH STRESS
This training works around seven specific daily situations, and for each one, three solutions are offered. We start at getting up in the morning, your mood you start the day with, the traffic, the first contact with a difficult colleague … until late in the evening, back to bed! Insights, mindfulness tips and experience exercises are suggested, so anyone can go home with concrete tools.
- 3 x 2 hour
- 2 or 4 sessions
MIND & HEART @ WORK
In five to seven sessions, learn to apply mindfulness in all its aspects.
This course is an application of mindfulness in a busy and demanding work environment, where attention, stress and work/life balance stand in the foreground. In seven steps we are working around work-life balance with the aim of a better quality of life, an inner equilibrium, respectful communication, learning to think strategically and preventing burnout.
The 7 mindfulness steps for the work place are a translation and a practical understanding of the creative principle called ‘thinking out of the box.’Together they form an applicable framework from which you can have a creative commitment with difficulties and challenges at work as well as at home.
These 7 steps will help you find a balance between feeling and thinking, leisure and work, activity and relaxation.
The different modules
- 3 hour Mind & heart @ work introduction
- 6 hour Mind & heart @ work trainingsclass
- 5 week Intensive Mind & heart @ work
- 7 week intensive Mind & heart @ work
In every module a work book and cd are included for the participants.
Short introductions are only being offered in company.
You learn how to:
- focus attention and act attentively.
- identify stress factors and their signals.
- break through stress cycles and monitor boundaries.
- become aware of our ‘automatic pilot’ and switch to conscious action.
- approach work situations with increased awareness.
- deal ‘mindfully‘ with stress, difficult situations and criticism.
- better resistance to stress.
- increase in self confidence, self-worth and creativity.
- increased efficiency and satisfaction at work
- superior problem-solving abilities.
- greater capacity to concentrate.
- positive influence on work relations (emotional intelligence).
- enhanced vitality.
- improvement in quality of life.