MBCT for life – Teacher training (2 days)
Days: On Sundays, June 20 & 27
Tijd: 9h30 – 17h30
This course will be teached in English by Ruth Baer (PhD), member of the Oxford Mindfulness Centre (OMC).
- Pen and paper
- Computer (or smartphone, tablet) with webcam and speakers
- Stable internet connection, peaceful environment
- Please log in on Zoom at least 15 minutes before start of the course, in order to guarantee a smooth start.
- A few days before start you will receive your Zoom login.
- General information about Zoom can be found here (in Dutch).
Participants are required to be enrolled in a mindfulness trainer program
- Mindfulness basic formation via I AM (click here), or
- Mindfulness basic formation via SeeTrue (click here)
This formation is part of the additional courses. These can be attended during and/or after the mindfulness trainer formation.
Please click here to read more about this course.