Mind & Heart @ Work – Module A: Mindfulness training (Eur. Parliament only)
This event is reserved for the European Parliament.
The training will be held on Tuesdays from 12.30 pm to 1.45 pm.
The first 4 sessions will be held in MTY00T008, Rue Montoyer 75. For sessions 5 and 6 the room is to be announced.
Session 1: May 21st
Session 2 : May 28th
Session 3: June 11th
Session 4: June 18th
Session 5: June 25th
Session 6: July 9th
- Digital syllabus
- Audio downloads
- 6-week follow up
This training is an application of mindfulness in a busy and demanding work environment, where attention, stress and work/life balance stand on the foreground.
You learn how to:
- focus attention and act attentively.
- identify stress factors and their signals.
- break through stress cycles & dealing with emotions like irritation.
- Switch from ‘automatic pilot’ to conscious action with STAR.
- approach work situations with increased awareness.
- deal ‘wise‘ with stress and difficult situations.
- strengthen your resilience & prevent burn-out.
- think solution focused rather then problem focused.
- better resistance to stress.
- increase in self confidence, self-worth and creativity.
- increased efficiency and satisfaction at work
- better problem-solving abilities.
- greater capacity to concentrate.
- positive influence on work relations (emotional intelligence).
- enhanced vitality.
- improvement in quality of life.
In a 6-WEEK FOLLOW UP you will receive tips on several subjects.