How do I respond to life that offers itself ‘anew’ in every moment?
Mindfulbiz has placed mindfulness in a broader context to suit the needs of companies and organisations. We also talk about other techniques and attitudes for dealing with problems more attentively and consciously.
The 7 mindfulness steps for the work place are a translation and a practical understanding of the creative principle called ‘thinking out of the box.’Together they form an applicable framework from which you can have a creative commitment with difficulties and challenges at work as well as at home.
These 7 steps will help you find a balance between feeling and thinking, leisure and work, activity and relaxation.
You learn how to:
- focus attention and act attentively.
- identify stress factors and their signals.
- break through stress cycles and monitor boundaries.
- become aware of our ‘automatic pilot’ and switch to conscious action.
- approach work situations with increased awareness.
- deal ‘mindfully‘ with stress, difficult situations and criticism.
- better resistance to stress.
- increase in self confidence, self-worth and creativity.
- increased efficiency and satisfaction at work
- superior problem-solving abilities.
- greater capacity to concentrate.
- positive influence on work relations (emotional intelligence).
- enhanced vitality.
- improvement in quality of life.
The different modules
- 3 hour Mind & heart @ work introduction
- 6 hour Mind & heart @ work trainingsclass
- 5 week Intensive Mind & heart @ work
- 7 week intensive Mind & heart @ work
In every module a work book and cd are included for the participants.
Short introductions are only being offered in company.